Resolve conflict. Create harmony and connection in all your relationships.
Tired of having the same old arguments over and over, like a bad movie? Does it seem like you are always getting triggered in the same old, predictable ways?
Or maybe you have given up and stopped arguing, but now just feel that growing sense of disconnection, as the spark you once had goes out? You might have even started to doubt whether you really can have the kind of relationship you used to dream about. Like…maybe you should just settle for what you have now.
Or maybe you’re one of those people where things are going ok, but somewhere deep inside you sense that your relationship could be so much more?
“I came away with learnings that I can apply to my daily life and relationships.”
– Nathan Perry
These experiences are more common than you’d think. So many of our clients have difficulties in their relationship. We used to struggle with the same issues ourselves. But then we discovered some powerful tools that helped us have greater harmony and depth with each other – in fact, these tools helped us in ALL our relationships.
“I really got so much from doing this course. It helped me to create space in my everyday life to think about how I was feeling and I really saw an improvement in how I connected with my partner and myself”
– Liz Gerrald
We had to grind it out – going to workshop after workshop, reading libraries full of books, experimenting in our relationships and refining what we learned.
But so you don’t have to, we have distilled what we have learned into a SIMPLE 5-STEP PROCESS. Let us teach it to you so you can have more ease, harmony and depth in your relationship! It will transform your relationship with yourself, and let you have the relationships with others you have always dreamed of.
“…I have gained a new understanding on how to deal with emotions and “needs conversations”! I can’t wait to put into practice”
– Janine Arnold
The Mindful Connection online course is based on the latest research and neuroscience, and blends mindfulness, tantra and evidence-based psychological tools. It includes a dynamic mix of practical exercises, role-plays, meditations and embodiment exercises that will help you express your emotions, needs and boundaries – and have greater ease and harmony in all your relationships.
The course includes videos, downloadable MP3s and worksheets to guide you step-by-step through integrating each of the tools fully it into your life and creating powerful, sustainable shifts in your relationships.
“After the workshop I feel confident in how to work with my emotions and express my needs, it’s amazing!”
– Pete Maxwell
Let us teach you how to bring mindfulness and openheartedness to all of your relationships so you can:
- Let go of habitual behaviours and reactions that are creating conflict and disconnection
- Communicate with others in ways that create harmony and depth, and actually get you what you need!
- Use conflict and emotional reactions to expand your self-awareness (rather than just getting trapped in them and going round and round).
Our process will teach you simple yet powerful ways to:
- Notice when you are triggered
- Manage those strong emotions that are an unavoidable part of relating
- Learn what unmet needs are, and see how they are at the heart of all conflict and disconnection
- Get to the bottom of what is really going on for you in your relationships
- Communicate in powerful ways that deepen connection and harmony, so you can have the relationships you deserve!
The Mindful Connection Online Course comprises 6 modules:
- Reducing triggers and reactions
- Cultivating emotional intelligence
- Recognising the unmet needs under emotions
- Finding strategies to meet your needs
- Having needs conversations
- The Five Step Clearing Process ™
You will walk away with:
- Greater self-awareness
- A deeper understanding of psychological processes and relationship dynamics, including how conflict is caused and how to overcome it
- Effective, practical tools for conflict resolution that you will feel confident applying
- A simple but powerful 5-Step Emotional Clearing Process you can apply anytime you are triggered to increase harmony and connection. We use this process all the time with our clients and in our workshops and the results are fast and amazing
- Worksheets with powerful exercises that will help you deepen your emotional intelligence and get to the bottom of what is happening in your relationships
- Downloadable MP3s of the 5-Step Emotional Clearing Process and other powerful meditations that you can use forever to guide your journey of self-discovery
- And most of all, confidence you can have the kind of deep, harmonious relationships you have always dreamed of!
Who is it for?
This course is for everyone who wants more harmony and connection in their relationship with themselves and others.
Do it alone, or with your partner. You might even like to do it with friends so you can support one another on your journey.
The content is designed to be suitable for people of all genders and sexual orientations.
Start anytime you want! We designed this course so you could do it at your own pace, in your own time.
SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE $399 AUD (normally $499)
- One month access to course
- Downloadable worksheets, handouts and meditations
- Free copy of my book Mindful Relationships
About my co-facilitator
My partner Elisa Caro is an internationally-recognised sex and relationships coach. Although she thought they were just being hippies, her parents taught her self-awareness and self-love practices throughout her life, and she has come to embody these in everything that she does. After a brief interlude as a civil engineer, she began teaching tantra and mindful relating around the world and has helped countless people have better relationships with themselves and others.
Together, we experiment with what we learn, constantly revising and growing together. We still get stuck sometimes, but now we embrace this as an opportunity to look deeper into ourselves. As a couple, we have somehow bridged the divide between the worlds of tantra and clinical psychology – no easy task, believe us! We now have a shared understanding of what brings greater intimacy and harmony in relationships, and are passionate about helping others discover that for themselves, so they too can have the relationships they have always dreamed of.
What should I expect?
Over 4 weeks we will take you step by step through exercises designed to deepen your self-awareness and mindfulness, help you deal with difficult emotions, resolve conflict, recognise your needs and start getting them met, and communicate more powerfully. Watching the videos and doing all the exercises will take you around 1-2 hours a week (although we will include optional content so you can take it as deep as you want).
What does the course include?
The course includes videos outlining the concepts and introducing the exercises, guided audios of the practices and meditations and worksheets to guide your self-reflection.
Can I do the course with my partner?
Absolutely! You can share the resources with them and do the exercises together – for no extra charge!
I am single. Will the course be useful for me?
Definitely! The process we will teach you will transform your relationship with yourself, and help you have a better relationship with your friends, family and colleagues. Also, when you do finally meet someone, you will have the skills you need to have the best relationship of your life, right from the first date.
I would say I’m a bit of a rookie with relationships – will this course be suitable for my level?
Yes! We have loads of experience working with all kinds of people in all kinds of relationships, and have designed the course so it will meet you exactly where you are at.
How long do I retain access to the course materials for?
You will retain access to the course materials forever! This means you can come back and revisit any of the practices anytime you need to. Believe us – these are skills that need consistent practice to master and you will come back to the resources over and over again.